Families, friends and couples all come to the Hideaway to have a great time!
Whether it’s enjoying great fishing on West Lake, playing a game of volleyball, or having a picnic at the nearby Sand Dunes, it’s your choice. Stay with us and take a moment to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets over West Lake. Watch the shades of orange, red and yellow as the sun dips behind the world-famous Sand Dunes in the distance.
Our 1200 feet of lake frontage provides gorgeous views of the water throughout our park. Visit us and see how our large sites, scenic environment and well-maintained community set us apart from the rest. With over 180 sites, campers at the Hideaway have the chance to enjoy all the wonders of camping, along with everything else Prince Edward County has to offer. Come and see for yourself why the Hideaway Trailer Park is a wonderful place to gain lasting memories.
- Over 75 Acres of spacious camping and recreational grounds for your enjoyment.
- Store with the necessities you need – firewood, ice, water, goodies, etc.
- No coin showers. Hot showers are free for transient campers at the Hideaway!!!
- Social Club with organized activities and Dances.
- Coined laundry facility.
- Sewage Dump Station.
- Great Fishing for walleye, pike, bass, etc.
- Access to Lake Ontario by boat.
- Access to remote parts of Sand Banks Provincial Park by boat.
- Volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, etc.
- A lakeside playground for the kids.
- Take a dip in our swimming area, or at the many beaches of the Sand Banks Provincial Park, less than 5 minutes by car or boat.
- Incredible system of hiking trails in the Provincial Park (campers often come back with stories of seeing wild turkeys and deer).
- Local bicycle routes and trails.
- Bike, Drive or Boat to the world famous Sand Dunes, less than 5 minutes by car.
- Enjoy the sites of the historic town of Picton, a 10 minute drive away.
- Enjoy the quaint village of Bloomfield, less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Indulge your sense of taste and visit the many coveted wineries in the County!
- Are you a birder? Prince Edward County is a world class birding location, with over 350 species spotted to date.
- Into Golf? Come and enjoy 18 holes at the Picton Golf & Country Club.